South Jersey Babies
Options

Massage recs

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a maternity massage, other than Rizzieri?  TIA!

Re: Massage recs

• Options

I LOVE the Haven Spa in WT but i guess that is out

I have gone here a few times w/friends (but haven't had a mat massage even though some friends have) https://www.termediaroma.com It is in the city though and i am not sure if you want to go that far..

DON'T go to Bernards in CH..I had a masage there once and it was nice BUT their "spa" area was soooo LOUD that i couldn't relax!!!!

• Options
    I loved my massage at Rizzieri and I mentioned the bump and got 20% off.  Why don't you want to go there?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is a place I am going to try in Philly called Mellow Massage, they have a prenatal massage.
  • Options

imageshanad:
    I loved my massage at Rizzieri and I mentioned the bump and got 20% off.  Why don't you want to go there?

I have worked here for many years, now only part-time, but I want to go somewhere and feel like a "client" rather than an employee and have to talk to everyone and all that stuff.

• Options
    I went to In the Village in Mullica Hill for my prenatal massage. I think they did a great job. I've been there for massages, facials, and pedicures. Really happy with them.
  • Options

imagephillygrl16:
    I went to In the Village in Mullica Hill for my prenatal massage. I think they did a great job. I've been there for massages, facials, and pedicures. Really happy with them.

I know people who have been to the salon here, but not the spa.  I may give them a try - thanks for the rec!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"