Secondary IF
Options

***2IF weekly check in***

Hello ladies!

Several BFPs this week, hopefully we can continue this trend next week.

IVF/FET CHECK

jerseymomma ? Start lupron 4/9

LABOR WATCH. 

ldhrrRN2005 EDD 3/25/10  It's a BOY!!  (Anyone know her? I can?t find any info o her)

Briebert EDD 4/7/10

MrsTeejer EDD 4/26/10 Team GREEN

To our pg SIFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post their updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

MrsP-051306

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

ABC-123

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

ChristyD_TTTC#2

sommerayne

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

shaunie

LuckyH

JMay

alchris

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Kellyloveszach

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

TessCPDF

MrsMoher

mn*plumm

jerseymomma

AmandaMacD

wifey06

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

queenbone EDD 12/18/10

waitingforbaby#2

flgirl79

Smbd EDD 11/28/10

Jodyplustwinsx2

Irishdo EDD 10/28/10 ? It?s twins!

Frankie EDD 10/31/10

Triple7s EDD 11/2/10

Iluvadam ? It?s twins!

Eyenerd EDD 10/21/10

Monkeybuttwhat

Firsttogo  EDD 10/15/10

bride526 EDD 10/5/10

MrsGabbs4Ed EDD 10/15/10

SarahMN EDD 10/2/10

angw79 EDD9/29/10

ougrad1 ? It?s Twins! (BOY + GIRL!)

Luckiest03 EDD 9/4/10

MinnEMsota

JosiPeaches EDD 8/23/10 -It?s a GIRL!

VandRicky  -It?s a BOY!

Butterbean52 EDD 7/26/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SeptGirl05

kristyn&ken ? It?s TWINS! (BOY + GIRL!)

KellyOsu23 ? It?s a BOY!

mrs.a.butler EDD8/19/10

disney04 EDD 6/23/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

Brougham7-15-06 ?EDD 7/21/10

Jenbrian EDD6/27/10

Meringue57 EDD 6/21/10 ?It?s a BOY!

hibiscus2007  EDD6/6/10 - It's Triplets! (2 BOYS + 1 GIRL!)

Mhop EDD 6/1/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

ttangel98

SweetieP EDD 05/01 /10 ? It?s a GIRL!

Onemorelittleone EDD 05/22/10

Jillrock96    EDD 5/30/10 _It's Twins! 

lkf041 EDD 05/17/10 - Team GREEN!!

Sunshine173 EDD 05/19/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

SIF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 -  Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

Kat28655

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

mrsnemitz 

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl 

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: Have you gone to any knottie, nestie, bumpy GTGs?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check in***

• Options

Update: I had two positive betas this week plus a BFP at home.  I'm excited but still a little shocked

QOTW: I went to a knottie GTG years ago and then I think two nestie GTGs, one was before the bump so we all brought our babes.  I don't post on my local board much, but I did just go to my first book club meeting tonight with nesties.

Married 9-4-04

• Options

Update:  I was suppose to start meds this week for IVF, but I had a follicle who jumped the gun (measuring 28) while I was still on BCP, so my RE triggered it to release.   I have an appt to check my progesterone level on Tues and then I will see what the next step is.

QOTD:  I've went to a couple knottie GTG a while back, quite a few nestie GTG, and now we have a group of about 20 or so that GTG for playdates, showers, and MNO (moms night out).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Update:  CD18 and still getting negative OPK's. No clue what my body is doing.  Made an RE appointment to move on to the next course of action.

QOTW: Nope, I've never gone to any of them. 

• Options

Update - over halfway done cooking this little Lady!! Woot!  DH felt her kick for the first time last night.

It's my DS's 3rd birthday today!!!  Happy Birthday Bug!!

QOTW - Nah, never been to a GTG although I have met a couple of Bumpies.

• Options

Update:  Started lupron today for IVF.  Retrieval should be around the first week in May.

QOTD:  No I 've never attended a gtg.  I've only been posting here for a couple weeks. 

Congrats to all the current BFP's and good luck to everyone cycling :))

• Options

Update:  Got my OPK + yesterday and am really hoping this is the month.  Now to wait

QOTW:  Nope, they make me nervous for some reason. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

UPDATE:  I've been a wreck of nerves this past week because I've been having some brown spotting.  Went to the OB on Wed. who said it's nothing to worry about and found the baby's hb immediately with the doppler.  I'm thinking of putting a call in to the nurse today to ask when I should be concerned and/or how long is it normal to have brown spotting on a daily basis.  Boo!

QOTW:  No, I've never been to any GTGs but would really like to someday!

• Options

NT today at 12:30.  So nervous!!!!!!!!

I have never been to a GTG, but i hope to meet another bumpie on my trip to florida in May.  We have been emailing and chatting for nearly 3 yearsnow! 

• Options

Today is CD36, 2 days since my last Provera to induce my period. I am hoping it is here this weekend and over with before we leave for Vegas.

QOTW: I went to one when I was planning my wedding but otherwise no. However, I have made 2 great friends through the knot/nest/bump that I will have for life. They may not live close but we chat/text almost every day and see each other when we can.

• Options

Update:

FET #1 (and end of IF treatments, one way or another) June some time, depending on my cycles.  Got last Lupron depot shot this week.  Started add back estrogen. 

QOTW: I've gone to a lot of GTGs. We have a pretty active local board.

• Options
    imageJosiPeaches:

Update - over halfway done cooking this little Lady!! Woot!  DH felt her kick for the first time last night.

It's my DS's 3rd birthday today!!!  Happy Birthday Bug!!

QOTW - Nah, never been to a GTG although I have met a couple of Bumpies.

How fun to feel the baby!  Happy birthday, little one!

Married 9-4-04

• Options

Update: My body still isnt sure if it is going to O or not. Hopefully tomorrow my temp will jump and stay up. If this cycle doesn't work we move onto a SA, bloodwork to confirm PCOS, and possibly Clomid...but I'm hopeful we won't make it there, if this cycle works my due date would be our anniversary not sure why I torture myself with these things but that would be cool even if the chances of actually delivering that day are slim.

QOTW: I went to a small knottie GTG when I was planning my wedding.

• Options

Update:  I go for my f/u SHG to see how my poor ute is healing in about an hour.  I will know by the end of the day if we can start TTCing again now. 

QOTW:  I haven't been to a "technical" nestie gtg, but I have met one person who is on the boards.  And, I have plans to meet up with two others in the next few months. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Options

update: Had my first u/s today and all looks good. There's a Bug growing with a healthy hb =)

QOTW: I went to a knot gtg when planning the wedding and I've met up with a few people who are on the boards, but not as a formal gtg.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Update:  I'm at 6dpo, so no real news.  I'm cheering this cycle on even more than normal because next cycle we'd really have to up the meds to deal with poor egg quality.  Even though I know it's super common, I'm not used to dealing with multiple follicles, which would be the goal of additional meds.  Plus, it would mean weaning DD to take them, which has been an emotional struggle for me all along.

QOTW:  I've been to a handful of local Nest (now Bump) GTGs, yes!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options

Update: Break cycle, appointment on the 20th to learn how to give myself the suppressant injections for my cycle in May

QOTW- Nope, no get togethers 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

I'm a newbie here would love to join!!

Update:  2nd Medicated Cycle-Gonal-f, Ovidrel, IUI..started gonal-f yesterday at 75 (3 more days) then US on monday for next steps..

QOTD:  No I 've never attended a gtg.  Newbie but love lurking and hope to be more involved!!

Congrats to all the current BFP's and good luck to everyone cycling :))

• Options

Update: I got my BFP on Easter! Still no pg symptoms at all and still have cramping but found out today that the cramping is probably from cysts. Waiting impatiently for my next ultrasound on Thursday..... I still have a real bad feeling but I hope I'm wrong and that I'm just nervous because of my last miscarriage.

QOTD: No, my local board is real slow I don't even go there anymore.

• Options

update: had first IUI onWednesday. Great sperm count, uterine lining, mucus, follicle size, so I'm keeping fingers crossed!

QOTW: Nope

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"