Stay at Home Moms

Week vs. Weekend: Does your routine differ?

Does your routine differ on the weekends vs. during the week?

How?

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

Re: Week vs. Weekend: Does your routine differ?

• The only difference is DH is home on the weekends and he gets to participate. We don't plan classes or activites during the weekend. It's family time for us. What about you?
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Hubster takes over on the weekends and I loooove it!  I live for 5:30pm on Friday.  He gets the night shift, he spends the days playing with her, he feeds her and puts her down for naps.  I spend the weekends running errands, studying, or sometimes I'll just open a bottle of wine and watch movies or read.
  • Loading the player...
  • Naps and meals are definitely different on weekends.

We try to get out and do fun stuff with DH, so sometimes naps are sporadic, not long enough or in the car, etc.

Plus he ends up eating out with us. If I know we are going out to eat, I will bring him something, but if its unplanned, he usually eats some of what I order.

• The only difference is that DH is home.  We usually go out and do something as a family.  I still keep DS nap and bedtime at the same time. 
  • Weekends are family time for us, so we tend to go out and do more things. DS and I run errands all week, so the weekends are fun times - going on day trips or visiting family with DH. DH helps out a lot on the weekends and both DS and I appreciate the change in pace!
  • Not too terribly much.  On weekends we do more family stuff together and the kids tends to skip naps more because we're out doing things that takes more time.  Otherwise it's the same.
  • Not at all, as far as Emily's schedule (meals, nap, bedtime) but I am so much more relaxed because I have DH's extra pair of hands and he does bedtime Fri, Sat and Sun nights, which is like a vacation for me!  ;)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"