Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

What are the hottest trends in nurseries???

Hi Ladies - I am writing an article about the lates trends in nurseries for a magazine put out by a newspaper in Upstate New York. I am having some trouble finding experts, so I thought I'd ask you guys...

From your experience getting ready for baby and your friends, what do you think is popular right now? I've heard murals, but that's about all I know.

Thanks SO much, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Re: What are the hottest trends in nurseries???

• Options

I've been browsing a lot online for nursery ideas. One of the trends I've seen quite a bit are themes based on colors or geometric shapes and not characters. Maybe this isn't a new trend, but I wouldn't know since this is the first time I'm looking for nursery ideas!

• Options
    Jb&JbJb&Jb member
    Mod seems to be huge
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second the Mod look post

I've also seen a lot of beadboard & wainscoting in nurseries. Gliders are like a necessity now. Baby's name on the wall, usually painted wooden letters hung from ribbons. Toile, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There are a lot of nurseries right now that utilize a chair rail on the wall to separate two colors (often with vertical stripes on the bottom half of the room).

Wooden wall letters spelling Baby's name are
    VERY popular as well. As in, I don't think there is a nursery in the US right now without them (except maybe mine).

Chocolate brown is a BIG
    color this year. Lots of chocolate and pink for girl nurseries and chocolate/blue boy nurseries.
  • Options
    I would say painted wooden letters hanging on the walls, polka dots and stripes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"