Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

where to find cheaper upholstered rockers

i can't find any fully upholstered gliders anywhere for less than $400, can u recommend a place to look other than craigslist?
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: where to find cheaper upholstered rockers

• Options

As long as you check it before you leave the store to make sure all the parts look good, the Target ones seem to be a good deal.  I read the reviews for the butter yellow one (https://tinyurl.com/4qw9px), and they look good.  It's $229 for the glider *and* ottoman.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but we found a rocker and ottoman at K-mart of all places for $200.  I was skeptical, but we bought it anyway, and it's really nice.  The ottoman is stationary, which I didn't think was a big deal.  Also, I'm short (5'2"), so when I sit all the way back, my feet don't touch the floor because the seat is long.  But I just use the ottoman to rock back and forth. For the price, and it being from K-mart, I've been impressed so far. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got ours on Target.com for $359.   It came in great shape, was easy to put together and works great.  There are pics in my bio.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I got mine at Big Lots for $140ish.  Its microfiber and very comfortable.
  • Options

The Nurseryworks upholstered rockers have been discontinued in one of the fabric choices (I think it was called microterry, but I could be wrong). We just found one 40% at a retailer near us. Check out their website for retailers near you. We paid $600-something sale price, but that was in Canada, you would probably pay less in the US where it is manufactured.

https://www.nurseryworks.net/rocker_sleepytime.html

• Options
    You can get a glider with a matching ottoman at JC Penney's for under $200.
  • Options
    walmart has an upholstered glider on sale now for $168, the usual price is $188 and the ottoman is $50 it comes with covers in different colors. It looks very comfy and if you order it online you can have it sent to the store-free shipping.
  • Options
    I know sum posts here mention the'gliders' but If ur still looking for the fully upholstered rocker,I ordered mine yesterday from BRU @ $329.It's the clearance price for the Simplicity line.Was originally $400-and it came with a stationary ottoman (which is fine by be).U have the option to pick up at the store or have it delivered-which of course would only be worth it if ur other furniture is coming from there.
  • Options
    I know sum posts here mention the 'gliders' but If ur still looking for the fully upholstered rocker,I ordered mine yesterday from BRU @ $329.It's the clearance price for the Simplicity line.Was originally $400-and it came with a stationary ottoman (which is fine by me).U have the option to pick up at the store or have it delivered-which of course would only be worth it if ur other furniture is coming from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"