Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Nursery PIP-what to put on shelves?

Any ideas about what I can put on these shelves for decor? image
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery PIP-what to put on shelves?

• Options
    framed photos? keepsake gifts you receive?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Photos (try you and your DH as babies). Or, a collage of family pics all as babies, like you and your parents and DH and his parents.

Stuffed animals

Hit up an antique store (or ebay) for old toys or figurines - I have a collection of really cute vintage baby stuff to go in our nursery.

Antique baby shoes (I have my mom's and my grandma's) --- or really cute modern shoes to display.

Look online or at antique stores for old advertisements relating to babies and frame them. I just did one for a girlfriend with an adorable 1940s Johnson's baby oil ad. It turned out so cute.

Any religious items that may be important to ya'll?

You could look for art that matches the theme of the room, or even frame cute scrapbook paper. That could be plain or with a cutout of your baby's initial.

You could get the ever-popular wooden blocks that spell something out and prop them on the shelf rather than hang them on the wall, for a slightly different look.

check out Rate My Space for other cute ideas! I have gotten a lot of inspiration from there and from catalogs like PBK, etc. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"