Trouble TTC
Options

so annoyed with Motherhood maternity!

I ordered some pants from motherhood online and they came and were huge.  They were advertised as able to go from 0-9 months... but they literally fell off of me because the waist is made for very large bellies.  OK, no big deal, I go to return them and the store informs me that they do not take returns from the online store... not for credit, for refund, nothing!

So, I either keep them and hope they fit in several months, or I pay to ship them back!  It does say it online on their Return Policy, so really it's my own fault for not checking, but I assumed that the local stores would take a return or I never would have ordered.  Why do stores/online companies do that?!

Ugh.

Re: so annoyed with Motherhood maternity!

• Options
    I work for Motherhood and I gotta tell ya, the policy sucks but it makes life WAY easier for us!  Sorry that the pants didn't fit- maternity pants are horrible to get to fit properly!  I wouldn't reccomend buying pants online unless you were getting a pair that you already know fit.  I'm sure you've already come to that conclusion, though...  Sorry!
  • Options
    Huh.  I just called our Motherhood & was informed that our store takes returns from online.  I hope the girl wasn't wrong.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work for Motherhood too, and I HATE our policy.  Just an fyi, you can't ever actually return something to Motherhood.  Normal priced items that are not deemed "final sale" can be exchanged, but ONLY within 10 days and you absolutely MUST have a reciept.  I think the lack of reciept is why we can't exchange online items.  It's not even something we can bend on because in order for us to start a return in the register, we have to have the transaction number from the receipt. 

As far as the pants... You could try using a tummy sleeve to help keep them up, that usually works pretty well.  I'm also curious-did you order your normal pre pregnancy size?  I know a lot of women come in to the store thinking they are going to need to wear a large, when pre preg they wore a small.  They think they will need to get a larger size to leave room for the baby, when in reality Motherhood's stuff (for the most part) is really meant to purchase your normal size and it will stretch to fit the baby as your stomach grows. 

I hope you can figure out a way to make them work.  Sorry our policy sucks so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"