Trouble TTC

x-post- need maternity jean recomendations!

I need some new jeans and am unsure what to buy. I have one pair of Old NAvy that fit well, but slide down. I am slim and prefer a fitted jean to wide leg. Unfortunatly- I live in an area that online shopping is pretty much a must. Any recs from you ladies would be appreciated (Im hoping to cut down on returns!) TIA

Re: x-post- need maternity jean recomendations!

• I got some from the Gap - Long & Lean with a demi panel.  I think they have they on sale right now on their web site.  They're still a little big for me but they're super comfy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got some skinny leg ones from H&M and love them!
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually am going to make a crazy recc- don't buy maternity jeans! 
    Buy low-rise jeans that are 1-2 sizes too big for you regularly and have some good stretch in them.
    Then buy 2 belly bands (Motherhood has cheap ones!)

I bought 2 pairs of blue cult jeans at BJ's wholesale club for $20 a pair- 2 sizes bigger than I normally wear- I was able to button them for a LONG while- then I just started doing the rubberband trick w/ a belly band over them. 
    I was going to have the bands sewn onto the jeans to "officially" make them maternity but never bothered because they fit normally for so long!

Also if you find a pair of jeans w/ like 4% stretch you can go even longer- I have a pair of "buffalo jeans" that I could still wear! last week when I was 34 weeks- haven't tried them on this week!

I have found that a lot of maternity pants are too big in the butt for me and I have a tough time holding them up!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"