Trouble TTC
Options

swim suit help (fitness)

Does anyone know where I can buy a swimsuit designed for swimming?  I found one Speedo online that seems sort of built for swimming, it looks like a practice suit but does not have a racerback.  I read how swimming is such a great exercise during pregnancy, but as a swimmer, I can't believe how hard it is to find a maternity style suit built for swimming!

Any advice is much appreciated, it will be so much easier to continue going to the gym if I can look forward to my favorite aerobic activity.

Re: swim suit help (fitness)

• Options
    Speedo has lots of 2-piece suits, have you thought of trying one of those? You can get them at sporting goods stores or specialty swim shops. I swam competitively for 13 years and they were my fave practice suits, and I even wore them lifeguarding, they were super-safe and you can still swim fast in them.
  • Options
    I have wondered the same thing.  I don't need a maternity one yet, but I have been eyeing things on e-bay and everything is beach wear.  I think I'll probably be able to pull of a simple suit if it is cut okay, since I am swimming slower now that I'm pregnant.  I don't want to push myself too hard, and sometimes my belly gets sore if I do too much.

Considering my mom had TERRIBLE stretch marks, I don't think I will be able to keep up with a bikini when I get big. :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"