Trouble TTC
Options

Bathing Suit

Hi ladies! My brother is getting married in Hawaii in April and I'll be 17-18 weeks then. What kind of bathing suit should I buy? maternity? regular? HELP!

Re: Bathing Suit

• Options

I'll be 18 weeks next week and we're going on a cruise.  I'll still fit into some of my pre-preg bikinis, but I'm also going to go to Target and buy one or two in the next size up.

If I were you I'd wait till the trip is closer to see what fits you at that time.  There's bathing suits in stores now so there should be even more by April!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    If this is your first you're probably not showing to much yet. You could probably go with a regular suit still or just get a bikini which will work all 9 months of your pregnancy! Once you hit about 22-24 weeks you'll hit a tummy growth spurt so what you buy now in maternity most likely won't fit you in another month or less.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be in Miami at 20 weeks. I bought a maternity suit for the trip. I got it a Pea in the Pod. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but flattering and I plan to use it this summer before the baby is here.
  • Options

Try www.oldnavy.com - really cute suits, $5.00 shipping and FREE shipping on return or exchanges.  I bought two in two different sizes and I love them both!  They don't really look like a maternity suit so you can wear them after baby too!!!!

• Options
    I bought a maternity tankini at Mimi, and I love it. I wore it on vacation last week b/c my boobs wouldn't fit into my old suits. It wasn't 'cheap', but we live on a boat (not literally, but figuratively) practically all summer, so it will get plenty of use. I do have some 2-pieces that will work too, but I don't want to end up with a too-tan belly that looks strange in the fall after baby comes. Target also has some now too--and they're less expensive, but still cute. I had trouble with the Old Navy ones having any boob support.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"