Trouble TTC

XP: Dress for a wedding?

I've checked out motherhood, mimi, gap, old navy, ann taylor, and nordstroms onlilne. Any other suggestions? Oh, I've also scoped out eBay. The wedding is in a month, and there's no way anything in my closet is going to work. If I have to order something, I don't want to wait too much longer...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Dress for a wedding?

• i am in the same situation. my husband's cousin is getting married may 9th. i will be 4 months 1 week then, i have not started to look for a dress yet. this month i am wearing regular clothes but in bigger sizes.
  • I have the same problem. I am a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding this summer - I will be 7 1/2 months! Her other bridesmaid will be as well. I'm trying to decide if I should order a maternity bridesmaid dress now or wait and hope pea in the pod has something appropriate later. TIA!

• Loading the player...
  • My sister is getting married at the end of May - I'll be 5 months+ ... fortunately for me, i am not in the wedding.  :)  It's going to be a small outdoor wedding followed by a dinner at a very classy place, so I was worried about finding something. 

My mom & I went to Motherhood yesterday and I found a cute brown w/cream dots dress that will be perfect with some pearls and cute sandals!  (Of course, I probably tried on everything in the store first, but i did leave with a dress,yay!)

If you need something really fancy - I would go with Ann taylor or Mimi or Nordstroms.  Pea in the Pod also has really nice stuff, just pricier.  I'm sure you'll find something!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dont forget about a skirt?...pants or capris are good too--its going to be  warmer

• alot of non-mat dresses right now work for baby bumps ... i got one for this weekend at Express. These might not be your style but these cuts can often work with a baby belly ... might be worth a try to go grab some & try them on. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"