TTC after 35

Arguments A'Plenty

Ever since we have made the decision to start our family and I came off the pill I feel like my emotions are out of control. I just spent a miserable week being angry with my husband for three straight days. This is crazy! Has anyone else experienced this when coming off the pill? I feeling like I am ready to throw in the towel and get back to normal.

Re: Arguments A'Plenty

• Absolutely.  In fact I posted the same question to make sure I wasn't losing it.  It took a good 4-6 weeks to get my hormones evened out again.  Poor DH was sideswiped.  It will pass and just ask him for some patience while you're going through it.  PS - my hair started falling out too!
  • Yep!!!  Took me about 2 months off the pill to resume some semblance of normalcy (and even then, around AF, all bets were off) but that varies considerably woman to woman. 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Yup. I cut out all caffeine - I realized that the days I drank coffee or a lot of tea, I was a crazy woman.
  • haha, I don't even need to come off of BCP to behave that way! ;-) I'm sure it's normal with the change of hormones though. I'm sure it'll go away...unless you're hubby really is that annoying and the pills were just helping you cope better with it! ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"