TTC after 35

First appt with fertility dr tomorrow..

They will be doing an ultrasound, and an internal exam.. are there any questions I should be asking?  I've never been so I'm a little nervous.

Re: First appt with fertility dr tomorrow..

• They will ask about your cycle history, age, how long you were TTC, and then what steps your OB has taken for you and your DH.  Did you have any b/w done, HSG done, and medications tried? He will want to know where u are in your cycle.

We were TTC for 8 months before going to my RE. I went and it was just a few days before Ovulation so he instructed us to a post coital test the next day (that night had sex ) followed by a  7 am app. tTo check sperm quality- Then our IUI cycles began. If you take meds during IUI's you go to the office often, sometimes up to 5 times a month for monitoring.

After 6 failed b2b IUI cycles we are in the middle of our 1st IVF cycle. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!
  • Since it's an initial appt., you likely won't have much to ask except for logistical things (who calls with test results, what their weekend office hours are, etc.) They'll be asking most of the questions.

Good luck.

• Loading the player...
  • I wish I could help but wanted to wish you good luck!

Here's an article you might find helpful: https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=47686

• Whoops = I realized you posted this yesterday so it's probably too late. I hope it went well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"