Health & Exercise

Does Anyone Take DHA Supplements

Hi Ladies, I am taking Nature Made Prenatal vitamins and wondering what DHA supplements to take. What do you all take, if any, and how many mg/day? Thanks RBC TTC 2nd time. Our little Angel left us in April at 11 1/2 weeks

Re: Does Anyone Take DHA Supplements

• yes, i take Expecta Lipil.  1 pill a day.  it's a mercury free omega 3 vitamin.  now, i didn't start taking it until i was pg.  it helps w/ the development of baby's brain and eyes.  you don't necessarily need it while TTC, but it wouldn't hurt. 
  • I take prescription prenatal vitamins that come with DHA capsules. The brand if Natelle Plus, not sure what the dosage is but DHA is really good for you, whether your TTC or not. It's good for men too.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • I take Expecta Lipil and have taken it since before i was pg.  Studies have shown that not only is it good for baby, but that it's good for mom AND people who have a family history of Alzheimers.

• I can't remember what DHA does right now but I've read it's very good for both you and your future baby. I take Natelle Plus with DHA and I like it. You need a prescription for it.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • sorry, I didn't realize this was an old post and duplicated myself! lol!
  • My dr. recommended Expecta Lipil, so that's what I take. I also take Walgreens brand prenatal vitamins.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"