Preemies
Options

F/U: Formula Trades

Here's what I have left.  Please email me if you would like to trade for Good Start.  If you are interested please email me at Taylo2Babies at gmail.com and the first person to email will get whatever they request from the list. If you don't have any Good Start to trade let me know so that I can send you what you want if there's no one who's got any Good Start to trade. Sound fair?

I have the following formula in cans that I will be happy to ship to you, especially if you have Good Start to trade.

Enfamil Lacto Free Ready To Eat with Iron - I have 7 individual 2oz nursette bottles they gave us in the NICU so you just stick a nipple on and go. They expire April 2009. I also have three big 1qt cans of this ready to feed that expire March 2009.

Similac - I have one 12oz sample can of Similac Advance powdered formula sent to me from Similac (don't know how I got on their mailing list but okay). I also have another sample can of 12 oz Similac Isomil Advace Soy Milk Free/Lactos Free powdered formula.

I also have one bottle of Similac Advance Soy formula in Ready to Eat.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of this!!  If I don't have any takers by Friday this is going to our local food bank/women's shelter.

Thanks!

Re: F/U: Formula Trades

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"