Preemies
Options

Synagis request has been submitted!!

I just got a call from the insurance company and Emma's request for Synagis has been submitted!! Hopefully we'll know soon if we qualify!!
Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey

Re: Synagis request has been submitted!!

• Options
    We were denied for the month of October because the CDC is not showing any records of RSV breaking out in our area in that month, but we were approved for 5 months starting in November.  I'm going to appeal because Cameron just got off the oxygen and sleeps in the same crib as his brother so they both should have it before the season begins.  But I'm glad they're getting it either way....
  • Options
    whats this? i'm assuming the RSV vaccine but not sure.... TIA!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we go for our first round on 10/15. i hope yours goes through!
  • Options
    I hope you find out soon!  We just found this morning that our request for Addy is looking good! :)  GL!
  • Options

We're in the same place.  I hope to hear this week if the Synagis has been approved by our insurance company. Good luck!

• Options
    we got approved :)  Waiting for the call to come in for the first shot sometime in mid Oct.

lstaylor:  You're in MD right?  A child in a co-workers daycare came down with RSV this past week.  We're in western PA near the MD border.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"