Preemies
Options

anyone's dc on Enfamil Enfacare??

My baby is dealing with constipation and I am wondering if it's from the formula.
I'm pretty sure his weight is fine now. he was born at 5lbs 12 oz and at his doc appt at 4 weeks he weigh 8lb 2 oz.

Just wondering fi anyone else dealt with constipation on this formula and if you switched what are you using??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone's dc on Enfamil Enfacare??

• Options
    Brendan is/was on that he didn't have constipation from it though. He did have constipation from Prevacid that he is on for reflux. We switched him yesterday to Similac Neosure to see if that lessens his spit up and reflux symptoms.
  • Options

DC were on it, firs tmostly mixed with BM and know alternating days when its formula only.  They weren't 'constipated' but they didn' t poop for up to 6 days once or twice, and then every few days, and now we're at 1/day.

I don't think it had to do with the enfacare, because we do use a lot of BM.  But, enfacare was too hard for one DD to digest, so we switched to Enfamil AR and that was easier on her belly (now we're trying Goodstart just to see how that works since we had a few free cans)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS was consipated on it. We had to switch to  another formula (Gentlese). He only gets it at night, but it is so much better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"