Preemies
Options

Update on me...

Thank you so much for all the stories and encouragement.  One of my doctors is so great and super optomistic, the other I met today painted the worst picture possible.  Success stories definetly help me relax.

I still haven't had any contractions and the dribbling only happens occasionally and it isn't ever a lot.  More of just a staining on the pad.  I have an u/s in 3 hours to see how her fluids are and measurements.  Yesterday they did a quick portable and figured her weight is 2lbs 2 oz (I think that's huge for where she's at.)

I will keep you ladies updated and I'm sure to be a regular on this board now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Update on me...

• Options
    I just wanted to say best of luck to you -- I will keep you in my thoughts! 

I have a Kendall (although with a "y"), too -- great name! ;)
  • Options
    What?! That IS huge. They are sometimes off in those measurements though. My DS was delivered at 24w5d and he was 1 lb 7 oz and the thought HE was big.

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's a really good weight.  My DS was 2lb1oz when he was born at 26 weeks and they said that he was big.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • Options

Good luck and keep us posted. 

BTW I LOVE the yoru girls name.

• Options
    DD was 2lbs 2oz when she was born at 27wks 4dys!  The last u/s I had they were measuring her to be quite a bit bigger than that.  Maybe the measurements are off?  I truly hope all goes well for you - good luck and keep us posted! 
  • Options
    That's a great weight!  Campbell was 2 lbs 1 oz at 27 weeks, 6 days and is now a porker at 13 pounds, 10 oz.
  • Options
    Welcome to our board, i love it here!! I know it's easier said than done but try to rest and not worry God is in control! Amaya' was born at 32w6d and weighed in at 2lbs 1 oz she loss a little right after and was under 2lbs but now she is a vibrant 7 pound princess!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"