Preemies

My u/s update..

So I had my u/s this afternoon. I was totally freaking out the whole time. Thank god my mom and mil were there (dh was on his way from work). Anyway, yesterday her fluid level was 12 which is below normal. I think they consider 15 normal, today it was 16!!!! I'm so happy our little girl is holding on. We could even see her bladder which was full. She's peeing and keeping the levels up. They said she's about 1lb 13oz, yesterday they said 2lbs 2oz. I know it can be +/- 10%, but those are REALLY good weights for her age. I'm still not having any contractions and my cervix remains closed. All of these prayers are working, I can't thank you ladies enough for the support!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: My u/s update..

• That's wonderful!  You are doing great.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • great news. take good care of yourself and hold tight little baby!

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so glad to hear that!!
  • Oh thank goodness!  That is a great fluid level!  Nathan's was barely at 5.  Sounds your lil' girl is going to do just fine!  Take care of yourself.
  • so glad to hear that she's doing so well and that you;re still pregnant. keep us updated. you'll stay in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I don't know much about the background on this, I am fairly new to this board, but I had low fluid starting at 25 weeks. Mine was down to 5 AFI at one point and they were afraid I'd have to deliver at 27 weeks. They never did find out what was causing my low fluid because I didn't have a rupture and the amniocentesis came back fine. I ended up having 4 amnioinfusions. They are relatively new procedures, much like an amniocentesis only they put fluid in instead of taking it out. It helped get us to 34 weeks and 4 lbs 9 oz. I hope you're able to hold on another long while. GL!
  • That is great!  My thoughts will continue to be with you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-----Lisa-----
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"