Secondary IF
Options

I'm coming back...

Sorry for my long absence ladies.  It's been a rough couple months and we had to put off our next cycle for a while, but I'm just about ready to jump back in.  On the good news side of things, it looks like we will be able to save our house :).  Bad news is I think my OB rushed my lap in January and missed alot.  I want to find a new OB thats closer to home, but I think I'm going to wait until I get pg b/c I don't want to deal with the hassle of a new referral and all that good stuff.

Emotionally, it's been a very hard few months.  It was hell getting through my first bday and the first holidays without my dad.  Also tough coming to the decision that I can't take DD to visit my mom anymore b/c her drinking is out of control and she's not willing to accept that.  And now that DD is 2, it means 2 years of unprotected sex without pg and that's just depressing in itself.  My step sis is pg with #4 or 5, none of which she has custody of and is smoking and drinking still and she's having her CS in 5 weeks.  Just makes me wonder why she can have babies that she can't even take care of and I (the stable one) can't get pg to save my life.

Anyway, I hope you'll have me back, and I'm going to get caught up on everyone now :)

Re: I'm coming back...

• Options
    It's great to see you again!

I'm really sorry about your situation with your sister, that must be horrible. I hope your next IVF (are you doing ivf again?) goes well
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    not sure if we are going to do a FET or a fresh cycle, but yeah, it's IVF again...our only hope.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to see you back here Hon!  Good luck!
  • Options
    Jays... if you ever need someone to talk to, let me know.  I lost my father when I was 17 and my mom started drinking heavily not long after that and still does. 
  • Options

That's great that you are coming back!!!!  I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing!

Way to get back on board! 

• Options
    Welcome back!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back!! Let me know if you need some OB recs for your area!
  • Options
    Welcome back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    Welcome back!!! I'm so sorry about the loss of your dad and all you've been through... :(  (((hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"