Birth Stories
Options

Does anyone have a successful VBAC story?

Re: Does anyone have a successful VBAC story?

• Options
    I feel like no one responding is going to discourage you. Google it - there are tons!
  • Options
    On the Houston Board Monkgaloo (I can't remember her spelling of her handl)  did a successful V-BAC last year.  I am sure she would be happy to talk to you about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Definitely check out the International Ceasarean Awareness Network website: www.ican-online.com

They have a Yahoo group that you can join will hundreds of women who have sucessful had a VBAC. Many of the women have had multiple VBAC and HBACs.

You can do it! Good luck.

• Options
    I'm a midwife and I deliver VBAC all the time.  I strongly encourage you NOT to do a homebirth, though.  There is a higher chance of the incision seperating - a small chance, but still higher.  I've been delivering babies for 2 years, and I saw my first incision separation 2 wks ago.  Mom and baby did fine. 
    Our mothers that do VBAC feel so much better, and are so happy they were able to deliver vaginally.  It's easier, too, because you are taking care of 2 kids this time.
    Good luck!!
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"