Med-free - honest and long — The Bump
Birth Stories

Re: Med-free - honest and long

• thanks for the link! it's so great to read such an honest, med-free birth story! i laughed and cried at the same time.
  • Well Congrats!  What a great story!  You were definatly always one of the funnier ones on BOTB! 
  • Loading the player...
  • THE. BEST. EVER.  You should write a book.
  • What a great story!  Your DH did a great job too!
  • This was the best birth story I have ever read. I honestly want to say Thank You because I am less afraid of childbirth because of your story.

Congratulations on your son :)

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "The sound of your heart - It's the most significant sound in my world." Edward Cullen - Eclipse
  • Hands down, the best birth story I have ever read.  I don't know that I could ever do that, but I admire your strength.

Congratulations on your baby boy!

• WOW! What a great story! Thank you for sharing!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you thank you for your honest and very detailed birth story!!  Like most women, I'm very nervous about giving birth.  When I ask some of my sisters in law who have recently given birth they tell me, "oh it's not that bad."  Um, excuse me?  It must hurt.  I really appreciate hearing the truth!  Congratulations!
  • Wonderful story!  Loved it.

• Best birth story ever in the history of ever.
    I almost never read long long birth stories, but this one kept me hangin!
    I am really proud of you, and of your DH too. I may let mine read this too later, maybe YOUR dh can inspire MY dh to be as great as I know he can be.

Way to go mama!
  • Thank you so much for sharing your story! You are an inspiration.
  • Amazing story and sounds so much like mine.  I actually wanted the epi, begged for it but progressed too fast.  Your story had me nodding my head, laughing out loud and crying all at the same time.  Congratulations!  You deserve it and it sounds like your husband does too.

• I cried when I read your story.

Ok, mostly in fear, and I've got one hand on the phone to tell DH I want to call the whole thing off.

But once my whimpers faded, I appreciated it. :-D
  • oh wow... i hate to say it but i was laughing my a$$ off the entire time i was reading your story (and PP recovery post as well).

i have an almost 6 month old and to look back and laugh because you've been there is actually relieving... i can only imagine how many pregnant women have just read that post and decided the baby is staying in FOREVER!

great writing... enjoy your little one while he is small. they grow up and get big so fast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the link!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards