South Jersey Babies

Haddon Learning Center

Hello all!

DH and I visited two day cares today since we had the day off. We really liked this one in Oaklyn. Any feedback or comments on this daycare? Other daycares that we should visit in this area of South Jersey (Collingswood/Oaklyn/Haddon Heights/Haddonfield/Audubon area)? Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Re: Haddon Learning Center

• Would you mind telling me the approximate price they gave you?  I live in Oaklyn, but have not stopped by.  I heard it was expensive so I never checked it out.

I don't have too many recommendations for you since we're probably going to use an individual instead of a daycare to save money.

I have gotten recommendations for Penny's Place on WHP in Audubon, but have not checked it out for myself. 

• Sure, the weekly rate for a baby up to 18 months is 220. This is at the top of what we wanted to spend per week as well. The price does go down slightly as the child ages-after 18 months it is 210 per week, etc. We really did like it but we still have several other places to see including Pennie's Place.

We were also interested in a looking into some homecare options. How did you find your care provider? How much is it per week? How many other kids?  

I love your Phillies badge! We are huge fans-watching as I type. Take care!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"