Success after IF

For all the New BFP's

Congrats Ladies - can you believe we are here?  I don't know about you, but I am a ball of emotions - Nervous, anxious, scared..but over the moon excited!

Any symptoms so far?  I've been having strange cramping from my belly buttom down (different than AF cramps), and my legs feel super weak.  All very new...

Re: For all the New BFP's

• :::butting in::: I am so thrilled for all of you and love it when the SAIF board grows
  • I have some sore bbs but really only when I press on them, the bbs have also began to swell and get bigger. I still do have the cramps off and on. I am also very fatigued and get hungry  quite easily.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ::: butting in ::: Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!  So excited for you and missing you a H&H 9months!
  • Congrats and welcome to all of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations to all the new BFPs!
  • i haven't totally let myself jump onto this board until my doc calls back with my beta (any minute now!)

but i was a little crampy low but that is gone. i have major pain across the middle and top of my abdomen. i feel like my stomach muscles are going to rip in half! it's so weird. and my whole tummy feels like a ball of air--so much pressure.

so that's about it--and sore boobs and peeing at night :)

congrats to you all too!

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I STILL can't believe it and I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow.  I'm like "wow I'm pg!"   I still fit into my clothes (for now that could change tomorrow who knows) except for the pants I wore today were a little snug.
  • imageKnJ04.09.04:
    Congrats Ladies - can you believe we are here?  I don't know about you, but I am a ball of emotions - Nervous, anxious, scared..but over the moon excited!

Any symptoms so far?  I've been having strange cramping from my belly buttom down (different than AF cramps), and my legs feel super weak.  All very new...

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

• imageKnJ04.09.04:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"