Success after IF

Who loves cheese more than they should?

I love cheese so much  I would seriously eat it till it made me sick.  And I have, on countless occasions! 

Thankfully the older I get the smarter I seem to get !

Just wondering if anyone else is like me?
Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: Who loves cheese more than they should?

• omg cheese is my most favorite food EVER! and i like the creamy bries and stinky blues the best. but even plain ol melted cheddar makes me happy :)
    diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes!!  Cheese deserves to be it's very own food group!  I loooove cheese.  But sometimes cheese doesn't love me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I'm TOTALLY with you.  And I know my husband wishes I wouldn't eat it as much as I do...stinky.
  • I LOOOOVE cheese. DH and I both could eat nothing but cheese for the rest of our lives. This no soft cheese thing isn't working for me. I miss goat cheese pizza the most :)
  • as i'm new to this pg world i'll ask you ladies--do you still eat soft pasteurized cheeses? i always heard it was just the un-pasteurization you needed to worry about. but then i also read that even pasteurized soft cheeses may have too much bacteria.

i had pasteurized blue cheese last night--should i stop?? sorry to have such a newbie/first tri question :)

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I do, I do!  I love cheese. I miss brie, blue cheese, goat cheese and feta since being pg!  Cheese and bread are two things I could live on (and become fat on!).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • mobiz I had soft cheese on a salad once, but other than that i haven't had anything.

But I don't really know the rules.
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • i guess better safe than sorry.  oh man i'm gonna miss my cheese!!!!

• I loooove all cheeses! the stronger and stinkier, the better. red wine, fresh baguette, ripe tomato and a chunk of irish cheese -- I'm in heaven. I'm eating brie right now (sorry pg ladies.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 infertiles' journey to 2 pink lines (and a baby girl)
    "our IF story"
  • ME! I am having it as a snack right now!
  • ooh - I LOVE cheese -- Cabot chedda...Parano....fresh mozz (w/tomatoes and basil).....gruyere.....feta or blue on my salads...american cheese (for my grilled cheese sanwiches!)
    It is too bad I am lactose intolerant   ; (

• I've broken my cheese habit somewhat at this point, but a friend and I once at an entire fondue pot in Switzerland once.  This was not one of those wimpy Melting Pot size fondue pots, either.  Oh no.  This was a big one.  And we ate it ALL.  The waiter then commented (in French) about what "good eaters" we were.  We died laughing.  I don't think he expected us to understand him because he looked totally embarassed...LOL!!!
  • oh god, I LOVE cheese. I'm with PP...fresh baguette, cheese, wine, tomato and some olive oil and I'm in heaven!

And, yes, I still eat soft cheese occassionally. As long as it's pasturized (which most in the US is).

• Mmmmmmm meeeeeeee.
  • I do! Barely a day goes by that I don't eat cheese. I love cheese! Definitely eat it 'til I'm sick.
    Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

• ugh.. me. I just can't help it.
  • I'm from Wisconsin....of course, I love cheese.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mmmmmmm cheese...*drools*
    Colin's going to be a big brother! Surprise BFP 5/10/11 EDD 1/16/12 Team Pink!
  • It is totally my fav thing to eat in the world.  Ugh!
  • imageMayDayGirl:
    I love cheese so much  I would seriously eat it till it made me sick.  And I have, on countless occasions! 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageskoorbnibor:
    imageMayDayGirl:

2vc9jsg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"