Success after IF

NBR: Are you registered to vote?

I don't think that I am, but I need to be.

How about you?

Re: NBR: Are you registered to vote?

• Yes! I love to vote!
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been registered to vote since I was 18.

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yes.  I am counting down the days until the election.  I will be 38 weeks that day, so I have a deal with Ava that she can arrive any time after I vote.  If I have to miss voting because of her arrival, she will never hear the end of it.  ;)
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Most definetly!

I have never been more ready to vote than with this election!
  • Have been for nearly 22 years!
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You know I love you, but how the hell do you not know if you're registered to vote?  I don't get it...

I am most definitely registered to vote, and I vote in both local and national elections.  This is the election I can't wait to vote in to hopefully turn this country around!

• of course. and i vote in every single election, local, etc.
  • I vote in every national... and most local. I've been registered since I was 18
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I registered on my 18th birthday and have voted pretty much every election since. I love voting!
  • Kerry - I remember registering to vote, but I never get anything in the mail telling me where I need to go to vote.

I'm going to call tomorrow to find out, so I can vote.

• A ha!  That makes sense.  I think this is seriously one of the most important election years we will see in our lifetime, so get out there and do it!!!!  =)
  • Oh helll yes!  Can't wait to vote.
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Heck yeah! Like pp, been registered since I was 18 and haven't missed an election, national or local, in those 13 plus years.

When you stop to think that women have only had the right to vote since 1920, I consider it my duty.
    After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep. I've been registered since I was 18.
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Tarah - It's great to be on this board with you! :-)

Yes, I am registered to vote and try to vote in every election. It seems even more critical this year!

• Yes..in NJ.  I still haven't changed my residency to GA.  I already requested an absentee ballot, and received it in the mail last week. I plan ot mail it back after the debates are finished.
  • I am.  I think you can go to your local library and register to vote.
  • I have been regsitered since I was 18 and I vote in every state and local election. I feel it they only way I have the right to b!tch about whats going on in the nation is if I actually get out and try to do something about it by Voting. You can regsiter at the Post offcie too I think. I know all I would have to do is leave my house and go to a public place. Obama supporters have been all over my area malls, train stations, and city streets getting people to register since May. they hand out registration forms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup..I have been since 18. I even changed when I moved from Missouri to Nebraska.
  • I registered when I was 18, and I can't wait to vote this election. I told Colin he can arrive anytime after January 20th so he doesn't have to be a Bush baby ;)
    Colin's going to be a big brother! Surprise BFP 5/10/11 EDD 1/16/12 Team Pink!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"