Success after IF

MAYDAYGIRL

ha ha I just wanted to see how many people snoop in other peoples posts? Say hi if you lurked into this one!!!

:-)
imageimage
Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: MAYDAYGIRL

• And the only reason I picked MayDay was because her post was the last one I saw.... and she's pretty cool!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I did!  I don't ever pass up the opportunity to look at that little cutie of yours!  =)
  • Loading the player...
  • I snooped!  There's way to much good conversation and tips on this board.. and to be honest with you I love the advice I read from both you and May day.. you two seem to be very kind to everyone too!
  •  

* Tarahville is guilty!

• Guilty!  Sometimes I agree with the post (like when people say things like "your new siggy pic is so cute!) and have to butt in!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • I did, I should be sleeping but I can't fall asleep :(
  • haha what a great idea!

I'm obviously looking in ;-)
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • I'm a peeping tom:) I can't help myself! I do look at personal posts last most of the time. It's late and I've looked at all of the other posts.
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Guilty. 
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• :-P

I just HAD to see what you were saying, Skimmers!  Heehee.

• I did. I tried this on another board that tallies how many people view the post...80+ people looked at the post that was meant for one
  • Well it is a public board after all.. if things are so private you'd just email the person ya know... you don't write on here things you're not wanting to tell the entire internet!
  • Way to be an AW skim!
    Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Totally guilty.  :-)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Count me in as a peeper!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"