Success after IF
Options

I can have another baby!!

We got back from my pp cardiologist appointment and everything went great.  I asked if I could have 6 more kids, and then dropped it down to 2 more.  He said one, I said good, that's all I wanted.  He wants me to wait at least 6 mos pp, which is fine with me.  He asked if I really wanted to do the whole itching thing again (Cholestatis has an almost 90% recurrence rate), and I said gladly.  I honestly didn't think he would let me even consider another child.  I'm so happy!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I can have another baby!!

• Options
    YEAH!!! So are you guys gonna aim for the 6 months as go time??
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It took us 39 cycles to get pg the first time.  I figure we would start around 6 mos pp, and then go back to the RE at 1 year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ahhh so you are gonna try on your own for a while first then head to the RE? You have got to be excited that you were told that you can have more children!!!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's great!  :) 

But you know you guys might have to actually have sex again, right?  Then again, how many of us here got PG by having sex?  LOL!
  • Options
    That's great news!!!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    that is wonderful news
  • Options
    That's great news!  Good luck for next year!
  • Options
    That is great news! I am so happy for you.
  • Options
    Oh and your son is a cutie and I love his name.
  • Options
    YAY!!!  What wonderful news!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"