Children Photographer Recommendation??? — The Bump
Chicago Babies

Children Photographer Recommendation???

Does anyone have any recommendations for a children photographer in the West Suburbs of Chicago?

Re: Children Photographer Recommendation???

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto superaunt.
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Adore video production (bartlett) or catherinefinn photography (sycamore)-- Check out my siggy pics.  They are both awesome and come to your home or location of choice.
    M/C 11/06, Jackson 9-22-07 Jordan 6-26-09, Jeremiah 1-5-12

Here we go with 2 under 2 again. BFP July 28 - totally unexpected!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Check out http://www.morgancranephotography.com/

I believe she will also travel =)

• 2 Sisters Photography in the Naperville area.

www.2sisphotos.com

LOVE them! Noelle (one of the sisters) shot my NB photos for the twins (and the pics in my siggy, which were from kind of a random session where they modelled NB hats for an Etsy site). I'm doing my 6 month and 1 year pics with them as well.

• I wanted to have Katie Ryan, but she charges $50 just to come to Schaumburg? On top of the price she charges to do the pics???

: (

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You can try www.readysetphoto.net. He is new to being a professional photographer, but he has been doing it for a long time and I know his work is really good and his prices are very reasonable.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • We used Laurie Peacock. Very happy with her! She has a website....I think it's just her name. Just Google. GL!
  • We did Katie Ryan and couldn't be happier with the pictures we got.  Worth every penny.
  • www.brishamphotography.com
  • My father started a photography business 3 years ago, he has very reasonable prices and he's located in Downers Grove. He is currently looking to expand his portfolio and do more children's photography. You can contact him at 630-240-4743 or email him at jklawitter@msn.com he will be more then happy to send examples of his work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards