West Virginia Babies

Yay! They finally got the WV board up and running!

I'm Emily from Logan, WV. Due August 27th. We find out the sex of the baby March 31st!! It's so exciting!!!

Re: Yay! They finally got the WV board up and running!

• I'm Tricia from Lincoln, WV. My due date is October 4th. I'm so excited this is my first!!
  • Hi im Karen and this is My second child. Im due October 18th but will have c-section so looks like begining of october... Im in Point pleasant wv!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, I am Lindsay and this is our third child and I am due Sept 19th. I live in Charleston and plan to deliver vaginally unless health is a concern. 
  • Hi! I'm Lacie from Clarksburg, WV and this is my second child. I'm due November 12th! My husband and I still haven't told any of our friends and family, as we want to wait until we are at least 12 weeks (I'm 7 now). My son is 6, so I am trying to wait as I know the pregnancy will drag on for him. He has asked for a baby as a Christmas present the past two years, so I know he will be excited.
  • imageCBdevilangel1517:
    Hi im Karen and this is My second child. Im due October 18th but will have c-section so looks like begining of october... Im in Point pleasant wv!

I work in Point Pleasant and am due with my first on May 8th.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelaciemorris:
    Hi! I'm Lacie from Clarksburg, WV and this is my second child. I'm due November 12th! My husband and I still haven't told any of our friends and family, as we want to wait until we are at least 12 weeks (I'm 7 now). My son is 6, so I am trying to wait as I know the pregnancy will drag on for him. He has asked for a baby as a Christmas present the past two years, so I know he will be excited.

Lacie, who is your OB? I'm in Morgantown, but planning to relocate to Buckhannon. I wanted to stick with a OB in Morgantown, but considering Clarksburg. I'm TTC.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!  I'm Erin and I live in the Huntington/Barboursville area.  I am originally from Ohio (across the river from WV) and my DH is from Point Pleasant.  We had our first child on Oct. 31, 2009!  Yes, a Halloween baby!  I'm excited to see a WV board up and running!
  • Hi, I'm Ellen from Elkins.  We're expecting our first August 11th- pretty sure it's a little boy, but we have another U/S to confirm on April 23rd :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby baby
  • Hi I am Alexis from Fairmont. We are due Sept 24th. We are seeing the midwives in morgantown though. This is our first so we are really excited. I am 15 weeks and starting show just a little bit.
  • I am here too! Jenny from Oak Hill. I have a 8 month old!

• Hey which midwives are you using? I have an appointment with the one's affiliated with the Mon General Birthing Center. What is your experience with a midwife so far? We used a regular OBGYN for our first son (who's now 6), but I wanted less medical intervention this time around, and I'm thinking a midwife would be better for me. Any info appreciated!
  • imageKylieNic:

imagelaciemorris:
    Hi! I'm Lacie from Clarksburg, WV and this is my second child. I'm due November 12th! My husband and I still haven't told any of our friends and family, as we want to wait until we are at least 12 weeks (I'm 7 now). My son is 6, so I am trying to wait as I know the pregnancy will drag on for him. He has asked for a baby as a Christmas present the past two years, so I know he will be excited.

Lacie, who is your OB? I'm in Morgantown, but planning to relocate to Buckhannon. I wanted to stick with a OB in Morgantown, but considering Clarksburg. I'm TTC.

I'm actually using the midwives from Mon General, so I'm not much help there, but I posted a few things on the other thread you started. Hopefully it will help. I did use Dr. King for my first son, and he's in Clarksburg. Let me know if you have any questions, and I can try to answer them. 

• imagelexielynn83:
    Hi I am Alexis from Fairmont. We are due Sept 24th. We are seeing the midwives in morgantown though. This is our first so we are really excited. I am 15 weeks and starting show just a little bit.

Hey which midwives are you using? I have an appointment with the one's affiliated with the Mon General Birthing Center. What is your experience with a midwife so far? We used a regular OBGYN for our first son (who's now 6), but I wanted less medical intervention this time around, and I'm thinking a midwife would be better for me. Any info appreciated!

• Hi ladies!  I am from Martinsburg and I am due August 18th!  :-)
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"