Central Florida Babies
Options

OB/GYN?

Hello ladies!  I'm getting ready to be a mom so I've been cruising the boards for a while.  I'm looking for an OB in Orlando - any recommendations?  Thanks in advance!

Re: OB/GYN?

• Options

Dr.Peppy of Physician Associates!! He is the best doctor I have ever been to in my life. He is also rated the #1 OB in the US on rate md. However far you are, he is worth the drive!

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3698/FL/Orlando/Peppy

• Options

Dr. Bielawny in Waterford Lakes

or Dr. Van Wert - not sure who he's with now

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love love love Dr. White and Dr. Fu at Womens partners in Health, near Baldwin Park. 
  • Options
    My doctors are at Loch Haven OBGYN on Princeton St near downtown. I love them all. Dr. Jackson is the wonderwoman who delivered Allison for me. My sister and some friends also use this office. They are great!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    I use Dr. Gibbs. He works with a nurse/midwife (Andrea) who is great. B/C it's just the two of them, you'll have someone you know at delivery time.
  • Options
    Dr Fritz with Delaney Ob/Gyn.  She is fantastic. I highly recommend her:)
  • Options

Don't go to Winter Park OBGYN!!! Wrost practice ever.

I love Dr. VanDyke, right next to Winnie Palmer.

• Options

Premier OBGYN in Maitland is an AMAZING practice! (it's the practice that Dr. Van Wert runs now) He doesn't deliver babies anymore, but Dr. Krishingner and the other 2 doctors are great...very personable!

https://www.premierob-gyn.com/

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMravioso:
    Dr Fritz with Delaney Ob/Gyn.  She is fantastic. I highly recommend her:)

I also go to Dr.Fritz..I LOVE her..she is very sweet and down to earth. Smile

• Options

Dr.Peppy of Physician Associates!! He is the best doctor I have ever been to in my life. He is also rated the #1 OB in the US on rate md. However far you are, he is worth the drive!

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3698/FL/Orlando/Peppy

I've gotten a lot of referrals to Dr Peppy too actually so I am glad to see this on hear too because I was nervous I wouldn't like him. I had such a horrible experience w/my first delivery I'm super nervous this time around.

Does he always deliver or is it possible I'll get his partner when delivery day comes around? My apt w/him is on Monday.

• Options

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!  Mravioso and Hope915, you're the ones who suggested a doc that takes my ins, so I guess you win.  Wink  Do you mind giving me more info about Dr. Fritz?  What kind of birth did you want/have?  How busy is she?  Was she there at your delivery? 

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"