Success after IF

Babies 10 months apart?!

Totally random, but I clicked on the profile of someone on FB who was a fan of the same page I am (don't know her or anything) and it says her kids birthdays are ten months, 10 days apart...is that physically possible (if they're biological)? Can you ovulate that soon after giving birth, or does there have to be some other explanation (adoption, second baby premature, etc.)?

I'm sitting her adding days in my head, LOL.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***

Re: Babies 10 months apart?!

• I have known people with those age differences.  If you get pp at 6wks or so and then ovulate... it is possible.  (likely the #2 was early though)
    Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • My two oldest brothers were born NINE months apart, to the day. One was born Feb 5 and the other Nov 5, both in 1965. No lie.

The younger one was a preemie.

• Loading the player...
  • I grew up with 3 kids who were 10 months apart.  First came Sarah and then her twin brothers (who were born a month early), Sean and Steven.  I guess their mom ovulated pretty quickly after having Sarah.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • A guy that I work with has 2 kids 10.5 months apart. His wife went back to her 6 week PP appointment pregnant.  They are the most fertile people I know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ours are due 11 months apart, so three-4 weeks early, which is not out of the realm....
  • well, i started ovulating right after i had cora.  I did not breastfeed.

I bleed for abot 3 weeks, and then stopped for a week, then bleeding again.  I thought it was just pp bleeding, but it was really my first period.

I went to my 6 week pp check up and got the ok to have sex.  I started doing opks the following month and got positives at or around cd14.

So, it was possible that I ovulated around my 6 week pp visit.

my due date would have been july 20 - 10 months after cora was born.

plus, if the second kid is really early, that could be the difference. 

• Thanks all! Guess it's just a very foreign concept to me since I'm 10 months pp and no sign of ovulation/AF (although since I've never ovulated or had AF without meds before, not surprising).
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • My younger sister and I are 10 months and 5 days apart.
  • do you remember daisyadair? She did 4 ivfs to have her first daughter than had another one 10 months later.. then another one I think 11 months later!!!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • My bff Missi has 4 kids, 17, 9, 8 and 7

The 9 year old was born June 18

The 8 year old was born April 3

the 7 year old was born March 5

All were full term. It is a good thing I love her, cause otherwise I could hate her. She is just super fertile. She also had 2 losses.  1 before her second child, and 1 before her 4th child, with her last loss, she got pregnant the very next cycle.

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My sister and I are 10.5 months apart.  My mother got pregnant 6 weeks after I was born and Mindy was born on her due date.  Yep, it's very possible!!!

I should add that this happened after it took 2.5 years of trying to get pregnant with me!

• My friend's two children are 10 mos apart.  She also had a c-section w/ both.  She really risked her life w/ getting pg w/ the second... the Dr specifically told her to wait atleast a yr b/c of her complications.  She was totally irresponsible if you ask me.  If she had the first one natural then no big deal but I don't know why she risked it!!
  • My first AF after having Stella was at exactly 4 weeks to the day pp.  Stella was born Sept. 4th and my first AF started on Oct. 4th.  At first I thought it was just more pp bleeding.  When it happened again the following month, I figured it was the real deal.  I'm pretty sure I ovulated both times too because I have EWCM for the first time in my life.  Not long after did I get my surprise BFP.  So I think I could have gotten pregnant even sooner if we'd have been gettin' busy more often and during that time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My oldest sister and brother are 10 months apart.  It used to be called "Irish Twins".

TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we've got a slew of 9 & 10 months apert'ers in my church!

my congregation = super fertiles.

• Yeah...I ovulated like flippin' clockwork while I was BF'ing.  Every 28 days.  First PP period was 4 weeks, 5 days after DD was born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My siblings were born as follows:

December 30, 1957

November 30, 1958

October 8th, 1959

May 16th, 1960.

My mother was F'ing insane.

• imageschmoodle:

Totally random, but I clicked on the profile of someone on FB who was a fan of the same page I am (don't know her or anything) and it says her kids birthdays are ten months, 10 days apart...is that physically possible (if they're biological)? Can you ovulate that soon after giving birth, or does there have to be some other explanation (adoption, second baby premature, etc.)?

I'm sitting her adding days in my head, LOL.

The 2nd child must have been premature. I have friend who got pregnant right away after her 1st and the 2nd baby was premature and they are 9 months apart

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"