Houston Babies

Pearland Moms

Have any recommendations for Daycares or pedis in the area?? Thanks!

Re: Pearland Moms

• Hi! Congrats on your upcoming little one :) Pedis - I and a few others on the board use Dr. Celeste Garbarino with Texas Children's Pediatric Association on 518, in the same shopping center as Spa Milan. She is great and I really like her. There are three other doctors in that practice, and I think you pretty much can't go wrong with any of them. As far as daycares, DD is in a MDO program that's near my parents and not in Pearland, but eventually she may need to be put in a program closer. The ones we looked at before she was born and liked were Kids R Kids in Shadow Creek Ranch (where we live), Primrose School, and the Downtown Montessori (which is actually in Pearland, despite the name). If she ends up going to an actual daycare program as opposed to an MDO out here eventually, I'll likely either put her in Primrose or Montessori. I like the way that the montessori programs operate. GL and HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pedi: we use dr. arnold kagan. he's in the memorial hermann bldg behind heb on 518. we really like him, and he's wonderful with dd. she has acid reflux and he's been very patient and answered all of our questions.

daycare: we're booked with kids r kids, but don't start for a while.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I second TX Children's in Pearland. We see Dr. Garbarino as well and really like her but I'm sure all the doctor's are good (I know a few other moms who use Dr. Wilbur and like him too).
  • Opps it's actually Dr. Wilber
  • Thanks ladies!  When did you set up an appt to meet the pedi? 
  • We see Dr Wilber at TX Children's and we love him. I agree that you can't go wrong with any of the doctors there.

I called them pretty early to set up an appointment and I think we went when I was 34 weeks or so. I'm glad we went then since I had Rena over 3 weeks early. We called them from the hospital and they got us an appointment right away.

I'm currently a SAHM, but I've heard good things about Primrose and Downtown Montessori.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"