Houston Babies

BFing is the hardest thing I've ever done

seriously, I had no idea that something that was supposed to be so natural is so, so hard.

Re: BFing is the hardest thing I've ever done

• It will get better.  This is my second time around and it is still difficult in the beginning. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did you get my email?
  • Loading the player...
  • Now you know what all the posts re: new moms BFing are all about ;-)  All kidding aside, it IS very difficult. Hang in there though, I hear it gets easier. (I quit after 2 weeks)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It will get better, I promise!!! The first two weeks are the hardest between the soreness and the constant nature of the baby on the breast. 
  • It was the hardest month of my life and then suddnely one day I noticed that it came easily for both of us. HUGS! If you want to stick with it it will get better and easier.
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup. I remember the natural does not equal easy revelation.

Hang in there. It becomes more "natural" over time. It is a learning process for you both.
  • once you and baby get around the learning curve, it will be so easy and so natural, but that 1st few weeks is a mess. i cried for the 1st 10 days at least. i hated it, but you know what an advocate i ended up being so you know the eventual outcome was good! you can do it
     :-X

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"