Houston Babies

See Kai Run

Who in Houston has the best selection of See Kai Run shoes?  DD needs some new shoes.  She's a solid walker and I think she needs something with more support.  She's currently wearing just the regular pedipeds or tip toey joey most of the time.  I'm not crazy about pedipeds flex or robeez tredz. 

Thanks!

Re: See Kai Run

• I have had good service purchasing through their website (and measuring against their printed out size chart), but I'm sure it would be nice to see them in person first.
  • Pruple Mango in Rice Village has a limited selection.
    Nordstrom has a good children's shoe collection, although I don't know if they sell SKR.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • actually, i would say Purple Mango has the best selection in town. not to say that it's expansive, but it's the largest i've seen (esp for girls). i would buy one pair at a store and then order additional styles on line from zappos or piperlime for best selection.
  • Hi! So I'm new to this site..and this is my first post..  BUT I just opened an online baby boutique- www.binkiebabyboutique.com.. (shameless plug) We have these awesome shoes (Sweet Shoes) that are really good for new walkers and pros!  I have a 16 month old and I originally bought them for her because they were so cute, but she loved them so much I decided to carry them in my store.  They are seriously one of the only pair she will actually keep on.  Oh yeah..AND they were recently in OK! magazine on Angelina Jolie's baby  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"