Oregon Babies
Options

Places to buy a crib?

Anyone know of any good places to buy a crib around Portland. I know the usual babies r us and department stores, but does anyone know of any smaller furniture stores or unfinished places that have them?

Thanks!

Re: Places to buy a crib?

• Options
    Mine are IKEA, but most of my friends bought theirs at Segals or Goodnight Room.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think that covers most of the places. There is probably a furniture store or two that sell them but we didn't have much luck, so we shopped at BRU, Ikea, Goodnight Room, and Segals. We ended up ordering one from jcpenny.com, which I wouldn't recommend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got ours at IKEA as well. Not as fancy looking as some other cribs, but sturdy and well worth the money.

I highly recommend checking out Segal's in Beaverton as well. We bought our stroller there and carseat and the crib mattress and they provide such excellent service.

• Options

Bunnies, Segals in Beaverton is awesome!  It's on Schools Ferry and Murray, near where the old Beaches restaurant was. They have the cutest stuff, and it was really easy for me to register online.  Their cribs are $$$ but very cute.  I will probably be getting my crib at Ikea, for $119  : )

www.segalsforchildren.com

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We got our crib from Goodnight Room, along with the dresser, and were pleased.  I have purchased other items from Segals and agree that their customer service is awesome!
    DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Options
    We outfitted our entire nursery with furniture from Ikea.  Easily equal to the cost of just the crib at other places.  :)  Our crib is sturdy and is also a convertible.  Good luck! 
  • Options
    The Joinery on 48th and Woodstock in SE Portland makes gorgeous furniture. Their website is www.thejoinery.com. It is pretty spendy but, well worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"