New York Babies

NYC OBGYN needed

Hi there-

I'm looking for a new OB/GYN in NYC (female only)- preferably one on the UES or Midtown East and one who takes insurance (I have United Heathcare).

Thanks for your help! 

Re: NYC OBGYN needed

• My OB/GYN is all women and I love them, the only problem for you is that they are downtown.
    The are called Downtown Women's OB/GYN.
    I don't have the number on me but if you google them they do have a website.

Good luck!

• I was going to post the exact same message, thanks! I need an OB/GYN as well. We just moved to Queens with my husband and we just found out that we are pregnant! So we are also looking for a doctor in Midtown East, but the one that would take Blue cross Blue shield. ANy help would be appreciated!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for your help!  I decided that I am going to go to a Dr. that a friend of mine recommended- her name is Dr. Rachel Villanueva and she is with NYU.  If anyone knows anything about her, please let me know. 
  • I just thought I'd post an update in case other people read this string of posts... I did NOT like Dr. Villanueva and would not recommend her.  I think I'll try Holly Nath which 2 people have recommended!  Thanks guys!
  • what didn't you like about her?  (I don't know her, but am curious what makes people not like their docs so i can be on the lookout for things)

• What didn't I like?  I hated that she did my pre-conception consultation in an exam room instead of her office, it was just an uncomfortable environment.  She seemed rushed the whole time and I didn't feel comfortable with her answers... She had no information/advice to share with me and I felt like all of the burden to get the info I need was on my shoulders.  I want an OBGYN that is warm and comforting-- and she was qute the opposite!  I'm sure is very smart and a great Dr., but just not the type I am looking for!
  • i have heard great things about Dr. Nath.  My best friend is pregnant and using her now.  I LOVE my doc too but she is on the west side.  let me know if you found someone you like or you need the info!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"