New York Babies

Brooklyn Doctor??

I'm moving to NYC- Brooklyn and I need a new doctor and hospital. Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Brooklyn Doctor??

• I have no idea... we just moved to Staten Island this summer.  Just wanted to wish congrats on your new peanut and your new move!  Good luck with the move!!! 
  • I go to Pediatric Associates in Prospect Heights near the 2, 3, Q, B trains.  There are several doctors in the practice.  The main doctor, Dr. Zimmerman, was listed in Time Out NY as being one of the best pediatricians in nyc, but he's only in BK on Mondays.  I go to Dr. Berg and I love her!  She's got great energy.  Dr. Oppenhiem is also good.  Their number is 718.857.5500. They are great at calling back when you have questions and are great at fitting you in last minute.  Good luck and welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Dr. Fiasconaro for an OB/BYN and Dr. Kacin for a pedi...we delivered Aaron at NY Methodist...so far great doctors and great hospital...good luck with your search and the move :)

• After a bit of research, I found Dr. John Brennan. He came highly recommened by numerous people. He is located on Clinton St. Btw State and Schidermerhorn. (brooklyn hts.) His number 718-222-3636. I have seen him (and his wife is the nurse) twice, and they are wonderful, easy to talk to, give you as much time as you need, encourge any questions. He is affilatated with LICH, and Lenox Hill
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"