South Florida Babies
Options

guess who's coming over tonight....

the in-laws....and guess at what time....well no specifics but they did say AT NIGHT!

dh already told them "yes" ... which defeats the purpose of the point we are trying to get across

i wont be home tonight until at least 9pm - i will be out with mady and my sister shopping for baptism dresses.....which means that when i get home its wind me down time!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: guess who's coming over tonight....

• Options
    LOL Just stick to your guns and wind Mady down when you get home.
  • Options

I agree with Sam-stick to your guns. Mady comes first and whatever she needs and whatever her schedule is, just stick to it regardless.

Have fun shopping tonight!!!!! You'll have to post a pic of what you end up purchasing =)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ughhhhh :( I would be in bed once you put the baby down...maybe they will get the hint?
  • Options

I agree with ALL of them.  Do whatever Mady is used to. If you happen to be tired after that.... go to bed, I am just saying.... I would try REALLY hard to be tired after that ;0) 

Enjoy and take your time tonight buying a dress with Mady and your sister.  Get coffee, afterwards maybe too lol

• Options
    Yikes! Agree with the PP wind Mady down and stick to it.. and P.S Is that an M&M Outfit? where did you get it? So cute! I want one!
  • Options

Wow what a great way to spend your Fri night, trying to put down Mady after the inlaws wind her all up.

Oh dear you definetely have your work cut out for you, but just stick to Mady's schedule and if it's time for her to go to sleep so be it. They should choose another time to visit which is at a resonable time for you guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"