Boston Babies
Options

Pediatricians in the Lowell area?

Just wondering if anyone has any pediatrician recommendations in or near Lowell.  I was lucky enough to find my OB/GYN on here through a recommendation, so I thought I'd try again!

Thank you!

Re: Pediatricians in the Lowell area?

• Options
    Dr. McKenna at Greater Lowell Pediatrics is our DD's pediatrician, but we met with most of GL's doctors during our stay at Lowell General after my c-section, and they all seemed nice and helpful.

-Kim E!
  • Options
    Drum Hill Pediatrics in Chelmsford. Both father and son (Irving and David Newman) are awesome. There's a third doctor in the practice but I haven't met her yet because she relatively new.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have Dr. David Newman of Drumhill Pediatrics in North Chelmsford and think he is great.  His father is very good too. 
  • Options
    I use Greater Lowell Pediatrics also. Dr. Bell is DD"s PCP, but we've seen all of the docs (at the Lowell office) and like them all. I've also never had any issues with calling to talk to a nurse or doctor . . . and I called a LOT in the beginning.
  • Options
    chelmsford pedi
  • Options

We go to Pediatrics West in Westford (Emerson Hospital practice) we see Dr. Larry and Dr Tricia...they are great with infants!!!

Dr. Newman and his son are great too in Chelmsford. Dr. Newman was MY pedi when I was young and I went to high school with David (also a great guy)....I just wanted stay with Emerson Hospital

• Options
    Chelmsford Pedi- either Dr. Morehouse or Dr. Meikle. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"