Boston Babies

Fill in!

Alright Boston area board! We have to liven us up a little bit.. I am bored!

Where are you from?  Malden, MA

How far along are you? 10 weeks!

What's been the most exciting thing so far? Definitely our Parents reactions!  They were so excited how could it not lift us up!  My Husband's whole family went into screaming fits!

What's been the worst symptom? Definitely exhaustion!!  But thank goodness I have got most of my energy back so far!

How are you feeling now? I am feeling great! though maybe like the calm between the two storms.. lol.

Re: Fill in!

• I'll play except I'll answer with the new mom versions.  ;-)

I'm from Lynn but live in Tyngsboro now.

Caitlyn is just over 3 months old (14 weeks, to be exact).

The most exciting thing is when she smiles and coos.

The worst is when she wakes me up multiple times overnight.

I'm tired...see "worst" above.

-Kim E!
  • I live in Boston, born and raised.

I am 20 weeks - yahoo!  Halfway and counting...

The most exciting thing so far has been revealing the secret, first to my husband then to the rest of the family.  My son will be the first grandchild on both sides so needless to say, there is quite a bit of excitement.

Worst? Hmm...let me narrow it down.  My friends lied to me and said pregnancy was a breeze so I was slightly misled.  If I had to pick one, it would be the lack of sleep.  I don't think I will ever be happy andf rested sleeping on my side.

As for how I am feeling now, today was my first day back at work after a lazy summer vacation so I feel TIRED (but always excited!)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll also answer with the new mom version...

Where are you from? Arlington, MA

How far along are you? Niko is 3 months

What's been the most exciting thing so far?
    Aside from the day he was born, everyday is like a little present.  I love his smiles and now I'm looking forward to his first laugh!

What's been the worst symptom?  Dealing with jaundice until almost 3 weeks and colic.

How are you feeling now?  Pretty good, he's been sleeping through the night (11pm-5am) for about 3 weeks and I just started back to work last week.
  • Awesome!  Thanks Moms for filling it out :-)

I was in pregnancy world when I posted.. of course this is a Boston Babies board.. hahahaha

It's actually great to have such a range of experiences on here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"