Wakefield Area Daycare — The Bump
Boston Babies

Wakefield Area Daycare

We just found out that we're expecting our first child! Our neighbors said that they waited until the end of her first trimester to search for child care centers and they ended up on several waiting lists. So, I'm trying to get a jump on the process. Can anyone recommend a daycare in the Wakefield area? We live in near the Melrose line but my husband works in Malden and I'm in Boston so anything relatively close to our commute would be ideal. Thanks so much for your help!
First BFP 9/7/08 - D&E at 11 weeks - Baby stopped developing at 6 wks 3 days BFP 12/23/08 - Natural miscarriage 1/6/09 BFP 05/11/09 - Ruptured Ecoptopic 5/23/09 at 5 weeks Our Beautiful Baby Girl arrived June 3, 2010 - She amazes us daily! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wakefield Area Daycare

• I recommend this site to get started www.naeyc.org/search. Congrats on your pregnancy. I use the Melrose YMCA program but at their Stoneham site and I've been very happy - but I think that's inthe opposite direction for you.
    Rani and Samir 9/2/06
    Knot Bio
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Introducing the Boston University Class of 2029
  • Rani and Samir 9/2/06
    Knot Bio
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Introducing the Boston University Class of 2029
  • Thanks so much!
    First BFP 9/7/08 - D&E at 11 weeks - Baby stopped developing at 6 wks 3 days BFP 12/23/08 - Natural miscarriage 1/6/09 BFP 05/11/09 - Ruptured Ecoptopic 5/23/09 at 5 weeks Our Beautiful Baby Girl arrived June 3, 2010 - She amazes us daily! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The Melrose YMCA also has a center right on the Malden line - near Oak Grove.  We don't have our baby there yet (due tomorrow!) but will be starting there after the first of the year.  We really got a good feeling there and liked the director/infant teachers a lot. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards