San Diego Babies

Recommend Your SD OB?

I just had my first appointment wiht my OB and was not "feeling" it.  I may meet with a few others, I am only 9 weeks along. 

Do any of you have any recommendations in the La Jolla, PB, Hillcrest area?  I would like to try to deliver at Scripps Memorial in La Jolla.... Thanks for the help ladies.

Re: Recommend Your SD OB?

• I delivered at Scripps La Jolla - they were FABULOUS.

My ob/gyn was voted #4 in all of San Diego county - Dr. Wendy Buchi.  She can be found here:  www.igomed.com  they are all great women!!
  • My Dr. is part of North County Obgyn in the Ximed building on the Scripps La Jolla campus.  Her name is Kim Washkoviak and so far she and her nurse Jennifer have been great.  They entire office is really nice.

The only down side is that there is no garntee that Dr. W is going to actually deliver my baby.  The other Drs in the group seem really great, so I am ok w/ it.

Best of luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Same practice as above at Ximed North County Scripps I love Dr.  Silver and my freind who is a nurse there says the rest of hte staff sing his praises.  Best of luck finding the one for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"