San Diego Babies

OB-GYN delivering at Scripps Memorial - Reccomendations needed

Hi,
I'm totally bummed!
My company just switched to pacificare and my WONDERFUL ob-gyn at IGO group is no longer covered.
Any reccomendations for ob-gyn's in La Jolla/56 area that deliver at Scripps Memorial
Any opinions about Scripps Clinic ob-gyns?
Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: OB-GYN delivering at Scripps Memorial - Reccomendations needed

• What?! That sucks - I go to IGO and LOVE them.
  • I go to North County OBGYN and see Dr. Washkoviak....LOVE her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for your replies.
    I've heard good things about North County and I think they are covered...I'll look into it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  •   I go to North County OBGY and see Dr.  Silver ad have had a great experince with them except that they have cancelled several appointments due to surgeries or meetings- which I can understand but in the case of hte last appt it was on the 8th in the afternoon (preg appt).  The only appt they could offer me was at 8 in the morninghte next week wich I could not come to- so they offered me a 7 am appt- to which I told the I can't coe in the morning and htey then tried to quiz me as to why I wouldn't come.  Finally they gave me a appt on the 26th which is pretty far off for my first appt but oh well.  Sometimes they dot really gget when you have ther stuff and have arranged thigns to be there at their appt.
      But treatemtn wise they are awesome and Ihave cancelled appt with them too so I guess its all fair in love and war.  Also I posted abotu an expose about them onnthe news-- a billing issue. It was on channel ten if you want to look at the website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"