San Diego Babies
Options

Has anyone done Mommy Matinee?

I just went to my first one this week - at the ultrastar movie theatres in La Costa.  It was FABULOUS!  We saw 27 dresses and it was so much fun. I love going to the movies, and haven't been a while.  So I am hooked!

It was a bit of a drive for me (I live in PB) but I found one in Clairemont that I can go to.  I plan to do it the next movie they show.

The movie is $5.50 and they set aside a theater just for moms. You can park your stroller, they have changing tables set up, you can BF your baby right in the seat, there are babies on blankets on the floor. It's great!

Anyone else interested?

Re: Has anyone done Mommy Matinee?

• Options

Clairemont is definitely the better location for me.  I wouldn't want to go all the way out to La Costa.

I'm interested :)

• Options
    Cool! It is still showing '27 dresses', so the next movie they chose - I'll post a message! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sounds good to me!

• Options
    OH ME, ME, ME:)

But, I don't think DD would sit still enough, shes all over the place and climbing on everything, I would probably spend the whole time chasing her around!  We used to go to the drive in when she was a newborn, I miss the movies :(
  • Options
    ohhh that sounds really fun!! i wish they had that out here! I will def have to do that with my DD when we move out to SD this summer! great idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"