San Diego Babies

fun mommy hangout (baby friendly)

I went to the best coffee shop this weekend and just wanted to share :) Java Mama in La Mesa.  They have a play area for kids/babies, and even have supervised times so you can get a little break or just a chage of secenery for DC while you have a coffee.  Totally kid friendly, and they have tons of classes and events. 

Re: fun mommy hangout (baby friendly)

• I joined a 35+ group (Meetup.com) that does Java Mama Mondays or Tuesdays.  I had been out of town for a couple of months so I haven't gone there yet.

I can't wait to go check it out!

• I've heard great things about that place.  My concern is the drive there would mess up emma's naps.  (long story, but she mostly falls asleep in the car for any ride over 15 mins). 

How far is it from PB?

• Loading the player...
  • sorry to butt in, i was just browinsg the SD board becuase we are moving there in a few months! Your daughter is precious! Is La Mesa a nice area of SD? We are going to need to find a place relatively quickly when we move out there, and I am not sure where we will begin our search! Anyway, the coffee shop sounds cool..I'll def have to check it out once we get out there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"