Detroit Babies
Options

Recommend Tutor Time or KinderCare in Sterling Hts??

Hi!  I'm reviewing daycares, and I am currently trying to decide between a Tutor Time and a KinderCare.  Both centers offer a lot of the same things, so I almost feel like I have to flip a coin to make a decision.  I should mention that the KC is a bit cheaper, but I don't want to make my final decision solely on price.  I've looked online for reviews of each, but I haven't found anything.  If you have any feedback on either of these centers (TT at 14 Mile & Van ***, KC at 15 Mile & Schoenherr), I would appreciate it. 
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend Tutor Time or KinderCare in Sterling Hts??

• Options
    Not necessary reviews but on Michigan.gov's website you can see if either of them have violations from state visits.
  • Options
    https://www.dleg.state.mi.us/brs_cdc/sr_lfl.asp

You can go here to check out the states website on all child cares in MI. Also, if you need reviews, you could always ask the daycare if they provide references.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I work at Kinder Care at 15 Mile and Schoenherr and I of course would recommend them.  I am pregnant due in Feb and I plan on taking my child their.  Not only myself but all the employees have their own children at the center.  And we just had the state licensing in a month ago or so and we had 0 violations.  Hope this helps you.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"