Detroit Babies

Buy Buy Baby in Canton

Hey ladies I was driving down Ford Road in Canton the other day and saw that there is a Buy Buy Baby being built at Ford between Lilly and Morton Taylor. I can't wait for another option besides BRU in the area. YAY!!!

Re: Buy Buy Baby in Canton

• I saw that too. I am not preg yet, TTC #5. I live in Canton, never heard of that store until I saw the sign, looked at there website and it looks like they will offer more higher end things than Babiesrus. Years ago there was another Baby Store in that shopping complex. I don't remember the name(Planet Baby?), shopped there often and loved it, it closed due to low business. Due to the economy here, I'm not sure how well Buy Buy Baby will do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live about a 1/4 mile from where the store is going in - and I heard that it's owned by Bed, Bath, and Beyond and you will be able to use the 20% off coupons... I hate driving to BRU, so this will be nice if I need to pick up something special and/or something I can't get at Meijer or Walmart.
  • Loading the player...
  • Any ideas when it's going to open?
  • I heard it was October... but they'd have to get some major work done by then.  I expect sometime in November.
  • Yeah - That will be done in time for me to register!
  • I heard early in 2009...but if they open in November I will be so excited. My shower is in November and I would LOVE to register at buy buy baby vs. bru!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"