Orange County Babies
Options

UC?

Who did you end up switching to for your OB?  I think you had Korber, too. She never officially told me she was no longer practicing OB, but I just heard here.  I STILL haven't seen a new OB:(  I hate switching on things so personal, but I know I need to make the switch.  I'd like someone in HB.  Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Re: UC?

• Options
    I switched to Dr. Ricci. She is in the HB Hoag center on Tues & Fri and Newport the other days. A friend sees her & loves her. I saw her back in April and she seemed really cool. Yesterday I saw the nurse pract. in HB. I really liked her a lot too!
    HTH

• Options
    Thanks!  I think I remember you and some others recommending Dr. Ricci before. I'm a bit hesitant since I had a bad experience with her in the hospital. Of course, I was all hormoned up and having some serious post-delivery pain at the time, too.  I'd love to stay in that same office though. It worked out great for me last time. Was your NP...Teri (Teryl)?  I liked her...she always seemed to be very patient and took her time. I actually liked my visits with her more than the OB!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thsi time I saw Jessica (not to be confused with the Jessica in the Newport office). She was great. I really, really liked her. She ordered me an ultrasound for Wed. just to calm some fears I've been having.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"