Houston Babies
Options

T&P for my family, please

I don't know if I've ever done a T&P post before, but my family could really use some strength and peace right now.

Last Wednesday, my step-sister (6 months pregnant with twins) found out at a routine dr. appointment that she lost both babies.  She had to have an emergency c-section that night and was in the hospital until Saturday.  The graveside service for the twins is going on right now.  I couldn't be there, but my heart is completely broken for them and they are weighing heavily on my heart and mind today.

Please say a prayer for my step-sister, her husband, my Mom and step-dad especially, as well as the tiny precious souls of Braxton and Jaden.

And...if you could squeeze in a little prayer for me too, I'd appreciate it.  Our 20 week appt is this Wednesday and I am a bit of a wreck about it.  I think I had just gotten to the "everything's going to be fine" point and this has really shown me that anything can happen.  And since I'm not feeling movement yet, I can't help but have thoughts of worry.

Thanks so much.

Re: T&P for my family, please

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"